Name, Age: Sebastian, 25
Where from?: Aschaffenburg. The Bavarian Nice.
Family & Pets: Yes I got a family
Favorite artist: Boysetsfire
Best label in the world: Difficult decision. I’d say it’s a tie between End Hits Records and Dunk! Records
Best concert ever: Boysetsfire in Schweinfurt. Damn that was a sweaty evening.
Top Record of 2022: ‘FTHC’ by Frank Turner
10 Albums for the month-long-stay on the tiny island:
- Boysetsfire – After The Eulogy
- Being as an Ocean - Dear G-d
- Pray for Sound - Waves
- Casey - Love is not enough
- Funeral for a Friend - Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation
- Stick to your Guns - Diamond
- Norbert Buchmacher - Habitat einer Freiheit
- Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
- Toto - Toto IV
- Journey - Escape
- Lost in Kiev - Persona
- Touché Amoré - Stage Four
- My Sleeping Karma - Soma
- Long Distance Calling - Avoid the Light
Best joke you always tell: A blind guy enters a fish market. He says: Hello ladies.
Best Beyoncé song: I don’t know. Does she have a Death Metal one?
Favorite Drink: Water. Plain old water. That’s how boring I am.
Most important piece of advice to tell your 20-year-old-self: Go to every concert, that comes up. There are hard times ahead.
Your own text if you want to tell the world something else: I hope you enjoy this website I helped create.
If you want to browse all of Sebastian’s many reviews, you can visit this page.